The Big Top
A PREMIUM EVENT SPACE – IDEAL FOR THAT EVENT EXTRAVAGANA
The Big Top is a purpose built venue that has been designed to
offer supreme flexibility and the latest in state-of-the-art technology.
As a leading events venue, it is ideal for staging elaborate events
such as: product launches, award nights, exhibitions, conferences,
large cocktail parties and banquet dinners.
The Big Top features a large auditorium that can seat 2,000 people
in tiered theatre style seating, 1,100 for dinner or 2,900 for cocktails.
The Big Top has played host to many large events such as:
- The Australian MTV Awards, 2,000 guests
- Lexus Independent Film Awards, 2,000 guests
- Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, 2,000 guests
- PriceWaterhouseCooper Christmas Party, 2,000 guests
- Sony BMG Conference, 500 guests
- Mission Australia Charity Dinner, 1,500 guests
- Mallesons Stephen Jacques Christmas Party, 800 guests
- Granada Productions - Australia's Next Top Model 1,500 guests
The 1500m² flat floor and additional mezzanine
level, makes this a very distinctive venue, for exhibition
organisers and hirers. The Big Top is one of Sydney’s most
versatile spaces for the small to moderate public exhibitions
and/or trade shows. This fully air-conditioned,
column-free space allows an exhibition to be seamlessly
The Crystal Palace is located adjacent to this venue
and offers another space ideal for an exhibition associated with
a conference or convention.
The Big Top also houses two foyers; the Taj
Mahal Room and the Big
Dipper Bar Foyer, available for private hire
or even a casual gathering with friends after work for a Friday